Friday, October 14, 2011

Rebuilding New Orleans 2011

Post Katrina, Flood damaged numerous homes in New Orleans. Some people never returned to the city but some were determined to stay here against all odds. Many of these home belong to seniors who lived here for a long time and do not have any means of fixing their damaged homes.

Rebuilding New Orleans is an NGO which helps the new orleans comunity rebuild many home that were damaged by Katrina hurricane. Chevron partnered with this NGO to help the community. I shared my last year's blog post on Rebuilding New orleans with my collegues and almost all of them joined me this year.

Even though i had hectic business travels back to back this week I didnt miss this event. As always it was loads of fun and a great learning experience.

1 comment:

best packers and movers in delhi said...

Nice blog posting, I like this post great work keep it up your nice and good work here i will be back here. thanks for sharing this blog